Welcome everyone

Posted 9 months ago by Damien Zwillinger

Damien Zwillinger
Damien Zwillinger Admin

3 Votes

Hi there! So glad you're here! 

My name is Damien Zwillinger, I joined Velixo as their Chief Product Officer back in April 2023, coming from a Data & Analytics SaaS company. As of this message, I have about 16 years of experience in this industry and in Product Management, having also delivered several Analytics solutions for ERPs. It's been incredible since joining Velixo and I hope you all enjoy the software as much as us.

I hope these community forums will foster a strong sense of community, friendship and partnership between users, prospects and resellers, and I can't wait to see where it goes. It is your area, make it yours and please help us keep it alive.

Cheers from Australia!

3 Votes

1 Comments

Talibah Gordon

Talibah Gordon posted 8 months ago Admin

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Velixo community, our online space for all things about dynamic excel driven report creation! My name is Talibah, I have been team lead for client success at Velixo since March 2023.  I assist with implementation, workflow optimization and support. Please feel free to introduce yourselves, tell us a little about your interests and share your networking handles if you so choose. I have a passion for data management, customer success and A.I. technology. 

Cheers from Montreal!

2 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment