Auto-close side panel after Refresh

Posted about 2 months ago by Amir Friedman

A
Amir Friedman

0 Votes

Whenever a refresh is started, the NX Status side panel pops out and displays the count-down of functions to be calculated.

It would be nice to have an option to auto-close the side panel when the refresh is completed. When you work on a specific worksheet, you can usually tell when the refresh is done by seeing that the green circles are gone and the cell values pop back up.

I realize that this side panel is useful especially when multiple worksheets are involved, but it would still be nice to have the option.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
Damien Zwillinger

Damien Zwillinger posted about 2 months ago Admin

Hi Amir. 

The update from R&D is that unfortunately Excel doesn't expose the required controls to allow us to achieve this behavior.  So either we open it or we don't, it can't be closed when finished. 

We have several ideas on how to tackle this with various improvements though, and we can also consider a new Option setting for users to control this scenario. Would this be helpful for your scenario?

Thanks!

0 Votes

Damien Zwillinger

Damien Zwillinger posted about 2 months ago Admin

Hi Amir

You're correct that refreshing may also refresh other Velixo sheets in the same workbook (and even Velixo workbooks you currently have open).

I think your idea is good and would be useful, let me see what we can do, and I'll add another reply.

Thank you!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment