Escalation process for VAR partners
Created by Damien Zwillinger, Modified on Thu, 05 Oct 2023 at 05:48 PM by Gabriel Michaud
As a Vendor (Velixo) and a Value-added reseller partner (You), we have both made commitments through the Velixo partner agreement, to supporting each other's and our customers the best that we can.
One of those commitments is about providing direct Support to your customers in a Level 1 capacity.
Understanding the different Support levels, our responsibilities as well as the overall escalation process is critical to the functioning of our relationship. This is what this article is about.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Support Levels overview
- Velixo Level 2 Support Level - details
- Support escalation process
Support Levels overview
VAR to provide Level 1 Support
- triage customer-related support issues or professional services requests
- check Velixo Help portal for already documented articles
- respond to Customer tickets within the agreed SLA
Velixo to provide Level 2 Support
- respond to Partner (and/or Customer) tickets on any escalation of Level 1 support issues, within the agreed SLA
- training, consulting services or implementation services are not included, as part of Level 2 support, but may be purchased separately.
Velixo Level 2 Support Level - details
Velixo’s Level 2 Support is designed to provide fast and effective help for product questions and support issues during business hours. It features access to the online Support Portal and Knowledge Base for product documentation, how to's, troubleshooting and also tickets for Velixo product support.
Our Help portal is exhaustive and publicly available. It is your #1 support resource.
If you can't find what you are looking for in our Help Center, we have experienced support staff in multiple time zones to ensure worldwide coverage. Cases are handled:
Appropriate Level 2 Support tickets
- Questions about software compatibility and hardware requirements
- Issues regarding Velixo installation and configuration
- Velixo error messages
- Velixo functions returning #VALUE!, #NAME? or other messages
- How-to questions about any Velixo functionality that may not be sufficiently documented
Tickets considered as professional services
- Anything that is not a product-related issue, such as:
- Questions on how to design a report
- ERP-related questions
- Excel-related questions
- Training requests
- Implementation, customization or professional services requests
For more information, please also visit: Difference between Support and Services
Support escalation process
* Every recipient included in the ticket logged by partner is notified of further updates.
** Velixo is alerted of the ticket and will respond within the standard SLA. Depending on the severity of the issue, a follow-up call may be.
For more information about our Support SLAs, please visit: Velixo Support guide and SLAs
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article