GL Budget Notes SI.QUERY on GLBUDGETITEM.NOTE

Posted 2 months ago by Lisa Curl

Lisa Curl
Lisa Curl
Answered

0 Votes

I am struggling with successful syntax to retrieve the budget notes.

Has anyone successfully done this and can share their formula?

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted 2 months ago Admin Best Answer

Hi Lisa!

I did a test and was able to retrieve the information from the GLBUDGETITEM table. In my example, I included the following columns: ACCT_NO,ACCTTITLE,PERIODNAME,AMOUNT,NOTE

Given the large amount of rows included in GLBUDGETITEM it's important to apply a filter -- it can be by date, year, or budget ID. In my case I am pulling based on budget ID, SI.QUERYFILTER("Sage","GLBUDGETITEM","BUDGETID",B1) with cell B1 containing the budget ID did the trick. If you want to filter on something else I can help you.

My sample workbook is attached. I have included two samples, one that outputs directly to the cell, and another one that sends the data to a table.

0 Votes

1 Comments

Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted 2 months ago Admin Answer

Hi Lisa!

I did a test and was able to retrieve the information from the GLBUDGETITEM table. In my example, I included the following columns: ACCT_NO,ACCTTITLE,PERIODNAME,AMOUNT,NOTE

Given the large amount of rows included in GLBUDGETITEM it's important to apply a filter -- it can be by date, year, or budget ID. In my case I am pulling based on budget ID, SI.QUERYFILTER("Sage","GLBUDGETITEM","BUDGETID",B1) with cell B1 containing the budget ID did the trick. If you want to filter on something else I can help you.

My sample workbook is attached. I have included two samples, one that outputs directly to the cell, and another one that sends the data to a table.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment