What goes in the "Task" column in Project Forecast Writeback sheet?

Posted 7 days ago by Julie Zhu

J
Julie Zhu
Answered

0 Votes

Hello!

I am trying to perform a project forecast writeback using the Project Forecast Worksheet. Below is the error message I am getting when I try performing writeback, basically saying my project task cannot be found. My question is, what goes in the "Task" column in excel? Is it the TaskID or TaskCD in Acumatica? 

Thanks!

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted 7 days ago Admin Best Answer

Hi Julie,

Task would be the task code of your project, in your case it looks like "SUPPORT". You can find the list of tasks from the "Tasks" tab of the Projects screen:

Also, I would like to highlight that you seem to be trying to writeback to project "X" -- this is the non-project code, and I don't believe Acumatica allows you to create a project forecast for project "X".

2 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
J

Julie Zhu posted 7 days ago

Thank you Gabriel, that was helpful to know! 

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted 7 days ago Admin Answer

Hi Julie,

Task would be the task code of your project, in your case it looks like "SUPPORT". You can find the list of tasks from the "Tasks" tab of the Projects screen:

Also, I would like to highlight that you seem to be trying to writeback to project "X" -- this is the non-project code, and I don't believe Acumatica allows you to create a project forecast for project "X".

2 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment