Global accounting export

Posted about 2 months ago by Bertrand Bommelaer

B
Bertrand Bommelaer

0 Votes

Hello,

I would like to export a general ledger for all my entities in once. 

Would it be possible to do me a proposal of formula or a way to do that (with Gi function maybe) ?

Thanks a lot.

Bertrand

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
B

Bertrand Bommelaer posted about 1 month ago

Hello everyone.

A big Thank you for Gabriel Michaud who helped me a lot !

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted about 2 months ago Admin

Bonjour Bertrand,

I am sending you an e-mail message.

Regards,

Gabriel

0 Votes

B

Bertrand Bommelaer posted about 2 months ago

I can send you by email the error report.

0 Votes

B

Thanks a lot for your time Gabriel.

I followed the procedure but I still have the same error message "An unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'MoveNext'. Please see the trace log for more details". Maybe I don't have the appropriate training to understand all.

Do you think it would be possible to organise a visio ?

Best regards.

Bertrand

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Re-bonjour,

I worked on a simple version of the template, connected to my CEGID XRP Flex environment. To keep it simpler I removed the account grouping logic that is present in the template linked above. The version attached just list all the entries, sorted by batch number. I also added a filter by ledger. Let me know if you have any errors importing the inquiry.

P.S. I'll be away next week, if you have questions other members from the support team and community will assist :)

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Hi Bertrand,

Most likely the issue is due to the way importing the inquiry works on XRP Flex. The join conditions are spelled in French in the file. I have access to a system and will prepare a sample that you'll be able to import on your side. Working on it right now.

À bientôt,

Gabriel

0 Votes

B

Thanks Gabriel.

It's seems to be what I am looking for. But I am working on french cegip xrp, so the file is not import well : "An unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'MoveNext'. Please see the trace log for more details.". I have to see how to change the inquiries but that will take some time.

Is there something similar for xrp ?

Best regards.

Bertrand

0 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Hi Bertrand,

We have a General Ledger detail report that could be filtered so that all the companies and branches are returned. Here's the template: https://helpacumatica.velixo.com/support/solutions/articles/153000020144-gl-transaction-details-report-sample-acumatica

Is that similar to what you're looking for? If not could you provide a sample blueprint of how you'd like your report to look like?

Thanks!

Gabriel

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment