Usr Field in Velixo Reports

Posted 5 months ago by Nurul Tajularus

N
Nurul Tajularus
Answered

0 Votes

Hi, 

I created a GI and grouped by a user created field. However it is throwing an error each time I use a GI function and using the user field as the subaccount field. Can you link an attribute to subaccounts ?

0 Votes

H

Harry Lewis posted 5 months ago Admin Best Answer

Hello. 

I assume that you are attempting to filter your inquiry by that user-defined field.

While Acumatica's user interface supports filtering on user-defined fields, Acumatica's OData feed (used for communications between Acumatica and Velixo) does not support that.

Does that answer the question?

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
H

Harry Lewis posted 5 months ago Admin

Nurul -

I realize that I made an assumption in my original response.

If you are using a standard user-defined field or custom field, grouping or filtering should work (the Acumatica OData limitation only presents itself when you add a formula or calculation in your custom field).  

If you are experiencing an issue with a "regular" custom field (not with a calculation), please contact us at [email protected] so that we can help you further.

0 Votes

H

Harry Lewis posted 5 months ago Admin Answer

Hello. 

I assume that you are attempting to filter your inquiry by that user-defined field.

While Acumatica's user interface supports filtering on user-defined fields, Acumatica's OData feed (used for communications between Acumatica and Velixo) does not support that.

Does that answer the question?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment