Learning Resources

Posted 10 months ago by Nathaniel Travis

N
Nathaniel Travis
Answered

0 Votes

I am a hands on learner, and the demo files look like they would be helpful, but we no longer have the 'demo' tenant, and therefore the demo files are all just broken links etc. which makes it really difficult for me to reverse engineer.

I also would like to replicate the Account Details view in excel to then work with and analyze, but I can't seem to easily locate the formulae that would allow me to do so. Is there a better way for me to train? do you have a conference or do you attend other conferences to offer educational sessions?

0 Votes

H

Harry Lewis posted 10 months ago Admin Best Answer

You can modify the sample reports to work with your own data.

Training can be purchased (you would contact your Customer Sucess Manager to make arrangements).  For more self-guided exploration, you can use the Getting Started section of our online Help Center.  You could then branch out and explore the various Velixo functions.

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
Gabriel Michaud

Gabriel Michaud posted 10 months ago Admin

Andrew: welcome to the community forums, great to see you here!

1 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Hi Nathaniel,

What happened when you tried to modify? Customizations shouldn't interfere with steps described in the article. We'll be happy to help you overcome this. Did Harry reach out with credentials to our demo instance?

P.S. congrats on child number 3!

0 Votes

N

Nathaniel Travis posted 10 months ago

With some of the customizations that we have, modifying didn't quite work... that was the first thing I tried.

And thanks Andrew, I was really hoping to head to the Acumatica conference this year anticipating a Velixo presence, but 2024 won't be in the cards for me.  I can make January work from a ME and audit schedule perspective. But I have child number 3 also due January 2024, wife wouldnt appreciate a conference trip to Vegas! 

1 Votes

A

Andrew Craft posted 10 months ago

Hey Nathaniel! I have been using Velixo (Acumatica) for about a little more than a year. Same as you, the best way I learned was hands on and building my own reports. Happy to help if I can. 

1 Votes

Gabriel Michaud

Nathaniel -- I'll work with the team to arrange access to our demo tenant, this will let you look at the reports and inquiries with a live, working instance. Harry will reach out.

0 Votes

H

Harry Lewis posted 10 months ago Admin Answer

You can modify the sample reports to work with your own data.

Training can be purchased (you would contact your Customer Sucess Manager to make arrangements).  For more self-guided exploration, you can use the Getting Started section of our online Help Center.  You could then branch out and explore the various Velixo functions.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment